It seems that some Southerners resort to black-eyed peas to bring in the New Year. In Haiti, we celebrate with a bowl…
- The Nile Project Launches Their First US Tour in Miami
- Giacomo Puccini’s La Boheme: An Opera for Food Lovers?
- Things To Do in South Florida: January/February
- Be an Artist at the Lake Worth Street Painting Festival
- Fashion Designer Masaya Kushino Explores Sculptural Footwear
- New Year Black-Eyed Peas Dip For Good Fortune
- An Art Scavenger Hunt in Downtown Lake Worth
- Jamilla Okubo: A Textile Artist Designing African Prints
- Palm Beach Opera’s 2014-15 Season is Here!
- Royal Coils Natural Hair & Beauty Expo Returns to Miami